My portfolio is growing, and I’d be happy to add you to my list below. Additional samples are available upon request.
- Manages Spruce’s social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Includes writing copy, scheduling posts, and analyzing social media strategy with the goal of driving more booked appointments.
- Manages content marketing for SaaS and other clients, which includes managing writers, editing content, and developing content plans to develop posting strategy.
- Wites blog posts and ad copy for SaaS and marketing tech clients.
- Writes blog posts for a variety of clients in industries including accounting services, ERP software, and software development.
- Writes and publishes blog posts discussing new features of the LiveSchool platform:
- Assists with the social media promotion of published posts and other campaigns on an ad-hoc basis.
- Runs emails campaigns on an ad-hoc basis.
- Works with CEO and CFO to deliver long-form content for clients, mostly related to online marketing and advertising.
- Wrote make, model and promotional landing pages for dealerships across the U.S.
- How to Overcome Procrastination and Write Awesome Original Content
- How to Write Seasonal Blog Posts That Are Evergreen
- Writer of product descriptions and blog posts targeted at caterers, restaurants and others within the food industry (B2B). Some examples below:
CoinReport (byline included)
- News Writer (see articles here)
- Donkey Kong Country 3: A Beautiful Look Back
- Super Mario Maker: Remaking ‘Nintendo Hard’
- There’s No Game Better Than Classic Banjo-Kazooie
- Featured Services – Android Application Development
- Featured Services – iOS Application Development
- Featured Services – Game Development
- Featured Services – Web Design
- Airship Syndicate Talks Life After Vigil, Battle Chasers: Nightwar Kickstarter and More
- Journey to the Underbelly: The Story Behind Runic Games and the Development of Hob
- The Lost Pisces Re-imagined, Restructured and Ready For Action
- Runic Games’ President Talks About Hob and Indie Development
- Tindalos Interactive Discusses Battlefleet Gothic: Armada’s Ambitious Single Player Campaign